Privacy & Cookies Policy
- The Controller of the personal data contained in the Website is MKT Car Technik spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Ostróda at ul. Spokojna 5, 14-100 Ostróda, KRS No. 0000281243, VAT ID (NIP): 741-20-55-008, National Business Registry No. (REGON): 280195914, contact e-mail: , phone +48 89 646 13 23.
- The Controller has not appointed any personal data protection officer.
- The User’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract for sale/provision of services between the User and the Controller and possible pursuing of claims arising from such a contract. The legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR),
- fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Controller (in particular: issuing and keeping invoices/sales documents and other accounting documents, handling complaints). The legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)
- analytical or statistical purposes. The legal basis for the processing is the legally protected interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), since the analyses are used for the purposes of internal reporting, taking decisions on the commercial offer and further development of the Controller, streamlining the customer service process,
- provision of marketing information to the User, in particular, information pertaining to the Controller’s offer or to promotions, provided that the User has given its prior explicit consent for receiving marketing information by electronic means. The legal basis for the processing is the legally protected interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
For the aforementioned purposes, the following personal data need to be processed:
- name of the company,
- address of the company,
- VAT ID (NIP) of the company,
- first name and surname of the User,
- e-mail address of the User,
- phone number of the User.
- The personal data will be provided to third parties cooperating with the Controller in the process of distribution of goods and services, providing maintenance and IT services, transport services, postal and courier services or legal aid to the Controller, banks (in the event of the need to make settlements) as well as entities entitled to request such data under mandatory provisions of the law.
- The personal data will not be transferred to any third country/international organisation.
- The personal data will be kept until the expiration of the period of limitation for claims arising from the contract(s) concluded by and between the parties, and in the event of litigation – until its completion or the enforcement of the claims adjudged or agreed in such a dispute. In cases where the provision of the law requires that the personal data be kept for a defined period of time (especially the tax or accounting provisions), such data will be kept for the time specified in such a provision.
- The User has the right to access their data, the right to rectify or delete their data, the right to limit the processing of their data, the right to transfer their data, the right to object to the processing of their data, and the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal. The User is entitled to view the data entered by them in the form. The User also has the right to modify and cease the processing of their data at any time.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the law, in particular, the provisions of the GDPR.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract with the Controller.
- The personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
- The Controller acquires the information about the Users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- through the information voluntarily entered in the forms,
- through the collection of cookies [see the cookies policy].
- For the safety of the entrusted personal data, the Controller has developed the internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. Their implementation is controlled on an ongoing basis and it is constantly checked for compliance with the relevant legal acts – the GDPR, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Provision of Services by Electronic Means Act, and all kinds of implementing acts and legal regulations.
- The Website may include links to other websites. Such other websites operate independently from the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any manner. Such websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
Cookies – technical information
During the use of the website www.roadranger.pl by the User, small (in particular text) files containing the information necessary for the proper use of the domain www.roadranger.pl, the so-called cookies, are saved on the end device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.). When saved on the User’s end device, these files enable, among other things, the storage of logging data so that the User does not have to enter their login and password every time.
In addition, the cookies allow:
- improving the website operation speed,
- operation of certain functionalities on the website,
- gathering statistical information,
- gathering data used for displaying ads.
In the Website, the Controller uses the third-party web services (Facebook, Google, YouTube, etc.). For this reason, also those cookies which are not directly related to the Controller’s activities are saved.
Cookies do not contain data based on which someone’s identity can be established. These files are in no way harmful to the User’s device and do not modify its settings or the settings of the software installed. They may only be sent by the browser to the server which has created them.
In the course of using the Website by the User, the following types of cookies are used:
- session cookies – temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until the User logs out from the Website,
- permanent cookies – files which are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of these files or until they are removed by the User